The best resource on the web with free instructions for over 100+ of our favorite family friendly icebreaker ideas, teambuilding activities and group games!
Easy-to-follow guides are useful for a wide variety of settings: classrooms, corporate training and team building, camps, churches and youth groups, parties, retreats, and parties! 2021 updates now with brand new ONLINE icebreaker activities!
Below, you can find them sorted by your group size (small, medium, large and extra large) and by type (active, get-to-know-you, team building, party game, etc.).
Activities by group size
Click here to read all 100+ icebreaker ideas by name
See our complete collection of all icebreaker games. We’ve handpicked them and have tried them all. They are guaranteed to be useful for your next event.
Icebreakers by category
Choose a category below to see many articles with step by step instructions for how to play.
- Action packed games that might cause you to break a sweat! Players may need to run around or do something quickly to play.
- Activities to build teamwork and unity, often involving planning, strategy or trust.
- Activities for your next shindig and party games, whether it be a wedding, birthday party, or other celebrations!
- Activities that help people get to know each other. Let’s go deep — or find out interesting things about each other.
- Icebreaker ideas especially for teachers and students. These can work well in the classroom or school!
Brand new: virtual icebreakers for Zoom (2021 pandemic edition — activities that work well over Zoom)